Friday, September 02, 2005

Totally Tim - *Hic* ZZZZZZ! - I wish

Its 4.41 in the afternoon on a Friday and the no-lifer known as Tim has decided to spend the time typing out another entry. Yes it seems that the only time I get so hardworking in filling out this online journals when a) I’m upset about something or b) I have to too much time on my hands.

Well regardless of the reason, I’m still typing away so that’s what’s important, at least to me. I’ve learnt something recently, last night to be exact. I have an unbelievable tolerance to medication. I’ve always known that when it comes to sleeping pills and pain killers, I’ve always needed an extra dose in order to knock me out. I guess I am kind of like an elephant which requires a few tranquilizers to knock it out. Hmm maybe that euphemism strikes a little close to home after all I do see a lovely frames picture of a an elephant on my door. Wait a minute. That’s not a picture. That’s a mirror. Bah!

Anyway back to the story. I tried using some valium last night and lo and behold, it took 3 - 4 doses before I actually fell asleep. That’s right 4 doses. I would imagine that’s enough to send anyone into OD or at least to the hospital but no. Yours truly still managed to wake up 8 hours later. No doubt a little woozy but what the heck! After 4 pills you’d imagine I’d at least sleep till next Sunday. Man I need to find something stronger.

That’s why in my woozy yet very much awake state, the Timothean titan is busy drinking alcohol. But not just any alcohol. No no no! A Bombay Sapphire gin with 7-up to be exact. It’s the best I tell you. Of course there must be some sort of side effect from the combination of valium and alcohol but well, there’s only one way to find out. Besides I’m still typing coherently aren’t I? Well then again I wouldn’t know – all thanks to the wonderful feature of Microsoft’s spell check. Woo hoo! You go Bill!

Ok I’m still alive. Tonight I shall try a new combination. Sleeping pills, alcohol AND a hard punch to the head. If that doesn’t knock me out and give me my much needed dose of unconsciousness, then nothing will. So I need to got to a bar and tell somebody that they’re the most beautiful lady I’ve ever seen. Of course the person has to be a guy. Hee hee! It would at least be worth seeing the look on their face before my vision switches to stars.

Wish me luck readers. I’ll blog you next…probably from a hospital.

Totally Tim - djklfshhkljfdflk

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm thanks for the compliment. I'm still pondering the relevence of the pizza slice...but I'm sure I'll get it soon. hahaha. Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home